Put down that map
and get wonderfully lost.
안녕하세요! My name is Emily. I love dogs, cats, wolves, primates, soccer and bubble tea. I am also an instaddict!

Instagram: lucysgrandchild
Leave a Comment!
like it?

stats
Basecodes TeaCakeHouse.
Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!

Day 54 The Dark Night Rises at Gangnam!


Today i watched a movie! I seldom watch movies and after Avatar came out, i didn't enter a cinema for about a year. The hunger Games was the last movie that i caught.




I had a great time with Nam Myung and Seoyoung. Thank you for the company!




---------



Bubble Pong's cookie smoothie, 4300 won.





----------

The Frypan has got really delicious chicken. It has branches around Seoul. I went to the branch at Gangnam. Rough directions can be found here.

The chicken meat is really tender and juicy. They also serve freshly-prepared potato chips. If i am not worried about my pimple-prone skin, i would definitely stuff the chips into my mouth.



25,800won of chicken goodness.

22,800won Chicken Tender Without Bones


-----------


Tiramisu Bingsoo at COEX's Twosome Place


0 Comments:



Post a Comment

"Day 54 The Dark Night Rises at Gangnam!" was Posted On: Thursday, August 9, 2012 @3:05 AM | 0 comments




« Older posts | Newer posts »




Basecodes TeaCakeHouse. All banners are made by Seoulo Traveller.